Monday, July 19, 2010

Kettle's Buffalo Bleu Potato Chips Make Easy Appetizer


I love the homemade potato chips Sullivan's Restaurant in downtown Raleigh serves with a real blue cheese dressing on top. They are to die for. And what good New Yorker worth her salt doesn't love spicy Buffalo wings? So when I saw Kettle's new Buffalo Bleu Potato Chips at Harris Teeter recently, I saw an opportunity to make a yummy appetizer that combines some of my favorite flavors. Next time you have a party, take a bag of Kettle's Buffalo Bleu chips (a spicy BBQ chip will do nicely too if you can't find them) and pour them out on a microwave-safe plate or serving tray. Top with blue cheese crumbles, zap in the microwave until just warmed and maybe a little melty in places, 30 seconds or less, and serve. Yummy. Might be good drizzled with some ranch dressing too, but that's the southern transplant in me talking. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...